Let our professional curators help maximize your walls potential and avoid these 5 common art decorating mistakes with image references below:
1. Small art underutilizing a much bigger wall. It's okay. We'll help you relocate art elsewhere.
2. Fireplace decor disaster. Collect a nice artpeice for the living room or at least center your stuff.
3. Gallery wall gone wrong. Plan a grid like a pro or hire us to help with that.
4. Art width isn't sized right with the furniture. Use landscape art over long furniture.
5. Portrait vs Landscape Orientation. Find portrait art for a vertical wall space shape.